In previous posts, we discovered what we might expect in the future of humanity and future of Earth, as we continue to ascend to higher levels of the physical universe and beyond. In this post, we’ll review how we all began before exploring how energy develops rudimentary intelligence that evolves into consciousness, sentience and life in our multiverse, based on Guy Needler’s work that gives us an unparalleled glimpse into the greater reality.
What is the Origin of everything?
We all begin with The Origin/Absolute/The All, which is an unfathomably vast, amorphic tract of “sentient energetic space” that has no boundaries. The Origin is created and creation as one, because it is continually investigating and improving itself.
- The Origin represents the mostly Unmanifested Absolute, which is self-aware of less than 1% of its total area. Because the Origin/Holy Spirit/”Known” wanted to know itself, it started experimenting. The first experiment failed, so it had to start over.
- In the second experiment, the Origin split itself in half, kept one half as pure, unmanifested material and divided the other half into 12 parts, which became the 12 manifested Source Entities. Now the Origin could get to know itself 12 times faster than by working alone.
- The Source Entities are the Manifested transcendental creators/”Knowers”/True Elohim/Gods, each of which created their own multiverse and entities to populate them. Image: The Origin & 12 Source Entities (click to enlarge)
What is the Source?
Our Source Entity (SE1) is an individualized unit of the Origin, that was assigned sentience by the Origin to investigate and map out a part of the Origin. Image: A conceptual image of the spherical form of SE1 (based on Beyond the Source Book 2)
- SE1 is the Creator/God of our multiverse, that separated a part of itself and used a program to create trillions of entities at many different frequency levels.
- Not all entities have the same quality of sentience (i.e. self-awareness and the ability to change yourself and your environment), so they represent different “energetic genres” that are restricted to working at certain levels of our multiverse.
Who are we really?
We are smaller replicates (mini-me’s) of our Source Entity (SE1), which separated out an aspect of its own sentience and assigned it to a body of energy, that we call our True Energetic Self (TES/Oversoul/Godhead).
- We are not really energetic beings, but individualized beings of pure sentience that use energy as a vehicle to work with, to move around, experience, learn and evolve in the multiverse structure that SE1 created for us.
- That is who we really are, pure sentience. We are really nothing to do with energy, although we use it. Image: Relationship of SE1, TES and Aspects (not to scale)
For example, the above diagram shows 8 simultaneous aspects with 5 of them projected to Earth and 3 projected to other parts of the physical universe (e.g. Andromeda nebula, etc.).
What is an aspect/soul vs. shard/fragment?
Our True Energetic Self can project up to 12 aspects (souls) at the same time to explore life as various incarnated forms or species (as individuals or as collectives) at any frequency level (from FB 1-12).
- Our human bodies are animated by one aspect (soul) per vehicle. At death, the aspect leaves the body and returns to the True Energetic Self.
- Each aspect in turn could project up to 12 smaller bits of itself called shards, which can incarnate simultaneously with the aspects (not shown). At death, the shard leaves the body and returns to the aspect that projected it.
- All these physical life forms are acting as the experiencers (“Knowing”), that learn and evolve at their own level and pace to help the evolution of our True Energetic Self, Source Entity and the Origin.
- These incarnates may experience thousands of lives in series (sequentially) and in parallel (simultaneously) in event space to learn about the cause and effect of their choices.
How do human souls differ from hive souls in animals and plants?
Most humans are ensouled by aspects projected from True Energetic Selves with plenty of sentient intelligence to animate complex individual bodies. Most of the TES mass remains disincarnate.
- But animal souls are projected from a lower level of the multiverse. They cannot animate complex bodies, so they combine to make a group soul, that sends tendrils to incarnate as different animal species.
- The tendrils are not restricted to incarnating as just one particular animal species. If one species goes extinct, they can incarnate as another form or go to another planet.
- Animals function as semi-sentient, mobile hive souls and plants are animated by instinctive hive souls. They all contribute as experiencers at their own level towards the evolution of our Source and the Origin, which is the origin of Spirit in all of us.
“Where there is energy, there is eventually consciousness and there is life. But consciousness is not true life until it is aware.” – Guy Needler (The History of God)
What is free energy?
According to Needler, free energy is everywhere and has always been in existence. It is self-organizing, self-correcting and always in balance. It is totally recyclable.
- It pervades the Origin, its creations and its creations’ creations. It provides one of the building blocks or the substance for creation and has always been part of the Origin’s structure, just like event space.
- It has a level of rudimentary intelligence, which makes it want to be part of itself.
- It has limited consciousness (thought given form) and sentience (self-awareness), since it is attracted to itself and recreates itself when it is used. Image: Northern lights (aurora borealis)
How does sentience develop?
Although we live in a sea of energy, not all energy can support sentience. But under the right circumstances energy goes through an evolutionary process to create its own level of rudimentary intelligence, preferences, experiences and self-awareness.
- Energy needs to evolve to a “specialized” state that can support its self-generated sentience. It can then move to simple levels of creativity (e.g. form a ball of energy).
- When it gets to the point of creating situations, environments, other things or other entities, that energy has developed sufficient “specialization”.
- At that point, more sentience can be either externally created or assigned to that body of energy, because sentience is transportable.
- For example, we are beings of pure sentience, which was assigned to us by our Source Entity, which in turn was assigned its sentience by the Origin. But the Origin developed its own sentience and that process and more will be described in the upcoming book, The Origin Speaks.
What is artificial intelligence? Could robotic forms be ensouled?
According to Needler, there is no such thing as artificial intelligence (AI), because intelligence presumes the ability to evolve into sentience at some point. Needler added:
- If the energies get together and create enough density, that body of energy can evolve into sentience, just as described.
- AI and robotics will be used as a transitional phase to increase the lifespan of the human vehicle, NOT to replace the inner technology we all have in our human form.
- It will never progress too far, because one of the biggest pushes for it is to provide extra functionality. But all the mechanical functionality is just a substitute for the natural functions we all have, when we are at a higher frequency.
- It is possible to have a robotic creation (e.g. cyborg) that would be fairly similar, not in form, but in functionality that could house a soul/aspect. But it doesn’t have the same level of integration as a human body, so it would be like operating a remote control toy. It would not provide the same amount/type of evolutionary content for the aspect.
Do we live in a virtual reality?
According to Needler, it is a reasonable analogy, that could be said about our physical lives as humans, because we’re almost completely cut off from our True Energetic Self. He added:
- It applies to us, when we are incarnating on the lowest frequencies of the physical universe. But it is NOT a “virtual reality,” because it is just one of a multitude of realities, that we ALL create to experience, learn and evolve within.
- Everything is a reality to the entity experiencing it. Some of those realities are temporary (e.g. parallel environments that come and go in event space), but all of them are based on energy, which requires frequency to exist. If there is no energy, there can be no entity; without an entity, there is no life.
Is the Source an artificial mind entity?
Needler said the Source is NOT an artificial mind, but it is a separate sentient condition given individuality. He added:
- The Source is created by the Origin to experience, learn and evolve in a separate but synchronistic and concurrent sense with other SEs, so that the Origin can evolve.
- Think of a series of thoughts that are sentience hived off from the Origin to create a larger entity, like our SE.
- Similarly, our SE hived off part of itself and assigned its pure sentience to smaller bodies of energy created specifically to experience smaller aspects of the multiverse.
Could God exist in a supercomputer?
This question arose after the release of a film called “Transcendence” about a computer scientist, who dies and becomes a computerized intelligence. Needler said:
- When we project our consciousness to a higher condition (e.g. meditation), we accelerate our evolution by doing that during our incarnation.
- But the bigger perspective is that everything that is in and around is God, is Source Entity, and higher up is the Origin. So really God is the computer, the laptop, the table, chair, and everything there is.
- If we really understood ourselves, we would know that everything is God.
- The movie was created by individuals to educate us, to make us think in a different way, to take us outside of physical universe thought processes.
Based on what Guy Needler has told us, we could say that we are much more than the universe expressing itself as a human (see Eckhart Tolle quote below).
We are individualized sentient beings expressing ourselves in many contextual fields within the physical universe, multiverse and omniverse to help the Origin investigate and improve itself.
“God is a process, not the result of that process, but the process itself. The process of creation is never complete, never done. And you are part of that process.” – Neale Donald Walsch
For more information, please see:
 Guy Steven Needler: The History of God | Guy Steven Needler
 Guy Steven Needler: Beyond The Source – Book 1 | Guy Steven Needler
 Guy Steven Needler: Beyond The Source – Book 2 | Guy Steven Needler
 Guy Steven Needler: World Satsanga Skype Teleconferences, January 18, 2014, February 22, 2014 & April 26, 2014
 Guy Steven Needler: The Origin Speaks (in publication)
 Guy Steven Needler: Personal communication
 Guy Steven Needler: Do We Live In A Virtual Reality | Guy Steven Needler
 Neale Donald Walsch: The Complete Conversations with God (Books 1-3), 2005
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions:
- At WordPress, please click the “Follow” button (below Search button, top right corner)
- At Facebook: Big Picture Questions
- At Twitter: BigPictureQuestions (BigPictureQs) on Twitter