In previous posts, we discovered through the pioneering work of Guy Needler, that we are part of a much bigger, much higher frequency sentient being, which he termed our True Energetic Self, and which others have called the Oversoul, Godhead or Higher Self without giving too many details about what that really is.
Recently, another British author, Ian Lawton has described what he has termed the “supersoul” in his newest book, which I will be reviewing in several parts, because it validates the information given by Guy Needler, who has access to the greater reality way beyond our physical universe and multiverse. Both Needler and Lawton agree on this point:
“A new consciousness is emerging on planet earth. Huge swatches of the human population are waking up to the incredible truth of who and what we really are. And now the next pieces of the jigsaw reveal a power in each of us way beyond our wildest imaginings…the power of our SUPERSOUL.” – Ian Lawton (Supersoul, 2013)
Who is Ian Lawton?
Lawton has spent the last decade researching and writing books about the concept of rational spirituality with the motto “evidence not faith.”
- By studying the near-death-experiences, out-of body-experiences, past life memories of children and adults, and hypnotic regression work of many researchers, he came up with a worldview that emphasizes “full personal responsibility for what happens both before, during and after our own lives.”
- He has written about the holographic nature of the soul, life between lives (interlife), NDEs, OBEs, reincarnation, life planning etc. and said: “We create everything we experience at some level of our consciousness.” I think we can all agree with that.
- But in his latest book, “Supersoul,” he described a series of major shocks to his previously held spiritual system, that was based on a linear growth model of the soul.
What is a supersoul?
Lawton reviewed some older and newer information from many different sources, including channeled material (Seth, Michael entity, etc.), out-of-body encounters (Monroe, Moen, Buhlman, Bruce, Phinn, Acamesis, etc.), esoteric teachers (Leadbeater, Besant, Aurobindo, etc.), and the physics of time and parallel worlds (Campbell’s Big Theory of Everything).
- This led him to the concept of a “supersoul,” which he defined as “a collective of a number of individual souls, a grouping of hundreds, maybe thousands, of souls. Myriads of supersouls are projecting soul aspects of themselves into this and myriad other realities.”
- He said: “We are part of a supersoul consciousness, which is so divine, that it makes every single one of us absolutely a creator god.”
- He gave the following water analogy to describe the concept further:
- The raindrop is one life or personality.
- The stream fed by many raindrops is the soul.
- The river fed by many streams is the supersoul.
- The sea fed by many rivers is the Source.
Note: Lawton’s analogy does not include The Origin, which Needler describes as the Absolute/The All, which is the creator of the 12 Source Entities in our omniverse.
What is the difference between Lawton’s “supersoul” and Needler’s “True Energetic Self” and where are they located in our multiverse?
The terms “supersoul” and “True Energetic Self” are describing the same thing, also called the Oversoul, Godhead, Higher Self, Greater Self, etc. Lawton and his sources don’t say where they exist. But Needler has described them in unparalleled detail:
- Most humans are projected from True Energetic Selves (TES) in the third full dimension (frequency bands 49-84) or fourth full dimension (FB 85-120) of our multiverse that has a total of 12 full dimensions (or 408 FB’s). These TES’s are able to project fully sentient souls/aspects into humans and many other form factors (species).
- In comparison, most animals are projected from True Energetic Selves found in the second full dimension (around FB 13-31). These TES’s project semi-sentient hive souls into various types of animal bodies.
What is NOT a supersoul?
There is a lot of room for confusion, when we talk about “group souls” or “egregores” or “entities” or “collectives” of souls or aspects projected into the physical universe (FB 1-12).
Much of our channeled information comes from these entities, which view and interpret the physical universe from their own level and perspective. Lawton’s book does not distinguish between these various collectives clearly, so here are a few examples:
- The “9th Dimensional Pleiadian Collective” is a group of 2,500 soul aspects that work together within the physical universe at frequency band 9, while the “12th Dimensional Pleiadian Collective” is made of millions of light beings at frequency band 12.
- They are aspects projected from a number of different True Energetic Selves (or many supersouls) to incarnate as light beings in the physical universe. They serve as guides and teachers to many physical beings incarnated as humans and other forms.
- In comparison, the “Michael entity” is a group of 1,050 soul aspects (“fragments”) that work together at frequency bands 7-8. Some Michael channels misuse the term “oversoul” to refer to the entity, which is not the same as a supersoul at all.
- The same goes for “Seth,” which is an entity related to the Michael entity within the physical universe. It is not a supersoul (or true Oversoul), even if they may call themselves an “oversoul” or a larger collective of sorts.
- Some teachings also misuse the term “oversoul” for collectives at frequency bands 10-12, which are called “the Founders.” These collectives are not the same as a supersoul. They’re simply aspects projected into the 10th, 11th or 12th frequency bands, which are the highest levels within the physical universe (which only represents the first full dimension of the multiverse, like the bottom floor of a 12-story building).
It is important to keep in mind that all these collectives or entities or ‘archangels’ or New Age ‘ascended masters’ are giving us channeled information from their level of the physical universe, which means their truth is colored by their perspective. According to Needler, that may lead to some misguided physical universe thoughtforms, because they do NOT perceive (or choose to communicate to us) the greater reality beyond where they exist.
“The smaller your reality, and the less you understand the big picture, the easier it is to misinterpret what you find.” – Tom Campbell (physicist)
Lawton’s message to humanity is very empowering: “Remember who you are, stop thinking of yourself as limited beings that things happen to.” In a recent book signing video, he said:
“We are all beings of infinite majesty. We create everything that we experience bar nothing…from some level of our consciousness. That means a huge responsibility for us. Not everybody is ready for that, how responsible they are for everything. On the plus side, you are so powerful, you can move mountains literally.” - Ian Lawton
We will continue to discuss a few more concepts sparked by this book in my upcoming blogs. I hope you realize how privileged we are to be receiving cutting edge information about the greater reality, rather than the same old, tired, vague phrases given to humanity in the past.
For more information, please see:
 Wendy Kennedy (channels 9D Pleiadian Collective): http://higherfrequencies.net
 Nora Herold (channels 12D Pleiadian Collective): http://www.noraherold.com
FOLLOW Big Picture Questions: