In a previous post, we learned about the rise and fall of some ancient human civilizations. Some civilizations disappeared (ascended) leaving nothing behind, while others were transplanted to start over as a readymade culture in another location on the planet. Some civilizations were wiped out by a combination of natural and manmade catastrophes [1, 2]. It’s no wonder some people have “catastrophobia”  or fear of dying in some major cataclysm (e.g. flood, tsunami, asteroid hit, etc.). We know these things could happen, but should we be afraid to die, possibly to lose our ego or body?
How is the ego created?
Most people associate themselves with their ego (transient, false personality), which is not who we really are [1, 4]. When we think we are the ego or the body, we start to fear death .
- The ego or lower personality is created by separation, that occurs when an aspect (soul) gets projected from the much bigger True Energetic Self into the human form, which is like a wetsuit used to dip into and experience the low frequencies on Earth .
- The ego will do anything it can to perpetuate itself, to stay in the low frequency material world, to stop us from moving up the frequencies, to keep our bandwidth reduced, to cut us off from our much higher frequency True Energetic Self/Oversoul/Godhead .
What keeps the human body alive?
The human form at its current level cannot function without getting energy from a combination of physical food and universal life force (prana), which exists as free energy everywhere in the multiverse .
- The human form occupies 10 frequency bands associated with 10 energy centers (chakras), that include 3 gross physical chakras (#1-3, root, sacral, solar), 4 spirituo-physical chakras (#4-7, heart, throat, third eye, crown) and 3 purely spiritual/energetic chakras (#8-10, transpersonal, not named) .
- Life force is collected by the lower 7 chakras at different frequency levels and circulated throughout the body by a complex energetic network made of the major/minor/mini chakras, central Hara line, meridian lines, auric layers and other energetic functionalities that support the human vehicle with all the organs, tissues and cells within it [1, 4].
Images: Major chakras with their front/back cones (left) & complex energetic network (right)
- Each major chakra is associated with a corresponding auric layer, which combine to form an aura (ovoid energy field) around the body.
- The central Hara line runs vertically to connect the gross physical body with the True Energetic Self/Godhead above and to ground the body to Earth below [1, 4].
- The core star is the essence of who you are, the location of your soul and your individual energetic signature, which is located in the center of the body just above the navel. It is the source of your physical body’s energy and where the spirituo-physical energetic content sits .
Images: Aura & Hara line (left) & core star (middle) with a closeup of core star (right)
What happens to our life force, soul and body after death?
When the physical body demises, it generally takes 3 days for all the life force (prana) to leave the body .
- During transition, the energetic aspect (or soul) that was animating the body has to squeeze itself out of the body to return to the True Energetic Self, which is located way up higher in the multiverse (third full dimension or higher for most humans, or at least 80 levels higher than where we are on Earth) [1, 4].
- The core star energy starts to move slowly upwards along the Hara line from the navel toward the ribcage, sternum, throat and third eye to finally shoot out of the crown chakra to join the TES at its appropriate level . (This is the part where we can help our loved ones exit the body by sending them our loving, supportive energetic intentions to hasten and complete the process.)
- The aspect (soul) does NOT get stuck at some “astral hell or heaven” level or “seventh heaven,” although it may perceive various beings and dimensional environments, as it travels through dozens of levels on its way up to the TES .
- After the soul is free of the physical body, all parts of the energetic structure (e.g. chakras, meridians, etc.) disappear and become free energy that returns to the multiverse to be recycled .
- If the body is cremated, the flesh and bones are converted quickly back into free energy. But when the body is buried, the decomposition process wastes some energy and takes longer to convert some tissues (e.g. bones) into free energy .
What happens to the ego or personality after death?
When the physical body dies and the aspect (soul) is reintegrated and re-assimilated back into the True Energetic Self (TES), the link to the ego is completely severed .
- The ego dissolves after every incarnation along with the body and chakras etc. .
- But the memory set associated with the personality is not lost, because the experiences stored in chakras 1-7 are passed onto our energetic aspect (at chakras 8-10), which is assimilated by the whole aspect (“total essence of separation”) before it gets reintegrated back into the TES .
- Although the ego dies, we don’t lose our energetic signature or unique personality traits, desires, etc., which become part of a much bigger memory set of the TES .
- In fact, the aspect that is animating “you” may become specialized over many lifetimes to have certain skills (e.g. arts, science, etc.) and functions (e.g. innovator, catalyst, leader, networker, etc.) that can be used to effect change in many places.
What happens when the aspect reaches the True Energetic Self?
When the aspect has left the physical universe and reached the much higher, much bigger True Energetic Self (TES), it can create whatever environment it wants, based on its expectations of what happens after death .
- Some people see themselves as going to a healing/resting place, library, school, etc. .
- But if they understand the greater reality, none of this occurs and they just become energy .
- The aspect can choose to stay individualized to do a life review outside of the TES .
- It can also interface with other aspects (souls) from other True Energetic Selves, such as personal guides and helpers in the most recent incarnation .
- They may review things together to understand what the aspect has experienced, how it could improve on things, and whether it plans to enter into a similar experience on Earth or anywhere else in the physical universe .
- When the TES finally reabsorbs the aspect, it still remains as a specialized unit with certain skills, experiences and functions, that are often reused in other incarnations .
What happens when you almost die?
There are many books describing individuals that have undergone a near-death experience (NDE), an out-of-body experience (OBE) or observed a past life death scene during hypnotic regression [6-9].
- The commonly reported features include floating and viewing one’s body from above, seeing a silver (astral) cord, watching resuscitation efforts, passing through a tunnel of white light, meeting their guide, loved ones or religious figures, undergoing a life review and getting knowledge about the greater reality beyond the physical life .
- Most people are transformed by their experience whether it’s perceived as a profoundly enlightening one or an occasionally disturbing one .
What happens in organ transplantation?
When someone is an organ donor, the organ (e.g. liver, kidney, heart, etc.) needs to be harvested quickly after death, so that it is full of life force, which leaves the body in 3 days .
- This means that the transplant recipient will receive an organ, that has been animated by the donor’s life force and ego/personality since conception, which are maintained for the life of the organ .
- It is not possible to reanimate the organ with the recipient’s energy signature. This may cause some energetic incompatibilities that go beyond tissue matching .
- It also creates a hybrid ego or a partial walk-in condition, which may reflect the donor’s personality traits in the recipient in some ways [4, 10]. The donor and recipient may have a pre-incarnation agreement to do the transplant in some cases .
What happens when we are in higher frequencies?
When we evolve to a higher frequency, we will be able to dissolve our physical form at will and convert it back into free energy without having to go through the aging and death process .
Image: Teleportation by using outer technology (left) vs. inner spiritual technology (right)
- We can use free energy to teleport our sentience by focusing our intention to any location in the multiverse. If necessary, we can instantly create/transmute a new physical vehicle that is suitable for that location .
- This is how true masters (e.g. Babaji and others) could clone parts of their physical form to bilocate themselves to another location on Earth .
- We have just forgotten that we ALL are capable of doing this in our other incarnations on a higher frequency Earth or elsewhere in the multiverse .
There is no need to be afraid of death, which is a transition, a release from the physical realm, a change in form where nothing is lost, because we are eternal beings and part of the Origin/The All .
“It is safe to be in my body. I am empowered most when I am in my body.” - Wendy Kennedy
Wendy Kennedy also said: “Everyone who has gone through a death cycle has done so willingly. There is not a single person on the planet who has died, that did not do everything they wanted to do in this life. We guarantee you, if there was anything else that they wanted to do, they would have done it. Even in death you co-create with others .”
“Do you think that just because you’ve died you stop creating? Now the reason you do not stop creating when you die is that you don’t ever die. You cannot. For you are life itself.” - Neale Donald Walsch 
For more information, please see:
 Guy Steven Needler: The History of God
 Guy Steven Needler: Beyond The Source – Book 1 | Guy Steven Needler
 Barbara Hand-Clow: Catastrophobia: The Truth Behind Earth Changes, 2011
 Guy Steven Needler: World Satsanga Teleconference, December 28, 2013 & December 21, 2012
 Guy Steven Needler: Personal communication
 International Association for Near-Death Studies: http://iands.org/about-ndes/characteristics.html & http://iands.org/resources/recommended-reading.html
 Michael Newton: Journey of Souls, 1994 & Destiny of Souls, 2000
 Ian Lawton: The Wisdom of the Soul, 2007 & The Big Book of the Soul, 2008
 Dolores Cannon: Between Death and Life, 2013
 Guy Steven Needler: Walk-ins and the Ego
 Tom Kenyon & Wendy Kennedy: The Great Human Potential: Walking in One’s Own Light, 2013 (higherfrequencies.net/product/the-great-human-potential-walking-in-ones-own-light/)
 Neale Donald Walsch: The Complete Conversations with God (Books 1-3), 2005